Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tip #17 For Better Chemical Engineering: Be Curious

Lastly I am going to say be curious. Be curious about problems, be curious about solutions, and be curious about all those tools (equations, connectors, and machine tools) that will help you find solutions to problems. If you let your mind just sit waiting for a solution to easily manifest itself, it won’t. You have to be curious and be active about wanting to become a better engineer.

I plan on posting a lot of the things I have learned during my first few years as an engineer within this blog category. I am trying to remain open to new solutions everyday and not believe that what I learned in college will get me through tomorrow. I hope to learn ten times the amount about processes that are out there within the next year and another 10 times that the next. Only then will I begin to easily see creative solutions to some of those most difficult problems.

Other Interesting Articles and Categories:
Become Good at Everything - A How-to
Starting a Business
Setting Intermediate Goals

Source: http://www.erikvossman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment