Monday, February 21, 2011

Tip #12 For Better Chemical Engineering: Early Start

Becoming a good chemical engineer isn’t something that will happen straight out of college (takes a lot of bumps to make it work!), some may say you are born with the skills; that may be partly true, but I believe you need to acquire the thought process that engineers have through years of experience. You can speed up the process if you know what to look for and how to handle problem situations.

I have always liked math growing up and once I got to college figured I should go into some sciences. Plus reading wasn’t a big priority for me yet. Engineering seemed like a good fit because it seemed like the most rewarding. Becoming an engineer offers you the opportunity to learn the skills needed to be the designer of things, get patents, get your name written into history books, literally. There are many disciplines to choose from such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, etc. I chose Chemical Engineering because of its being the oldest and most demanded general engineering.

That’s neither here nor there though. You came here most likely to learn HOW TO BECOME A GOOD ENGINEER, MAYBE EVEN GREAT. Well, I won’t give you any sure fire way but I will give it all away!

No comments:

Post a Comment